War of all p1

Monster Rancher Metropolis: Library: Fan Fiction, Poetry, Birthday List, Links & Non-Fiction Archive: Incomplete Epics (left unfinished for over a year): War of all p1
By
Terance on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 11:33 pm:

9 Years and 11 months after the great war of moo everyone lived in peace. Antlans and garus played in the field while raidens and gitans played cards. the dragons played with jells, hares played with suezos and much more until one day a vilager found a dairy of a girl named holly. It read, "DEC. 5 it has been one year since genki went away, moo is destroyed, and suezo had a child with a suezo/mew called cat eye. DEC.6 moo has retured and went away today as he has warned us he will return in 10 years can anyone stop him this time?" The villagers panicked and do to theworring fights broke out, hares stole, dragons caught things on fire, golems crushed things.One group of people didnt go crazy about the prophcy of holly. they are catzo, golem the 2nd, caqchi, hare, kirin,and terance. Thesse are the disendents of the great fighters who helped destroy moo. They knew something was about to happen when......

By Terance on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 11:50 pm:

part1 ch2
..........the sky darkend. all the sudden plants turned into weeds, golms to titans, jells to slimes and clays, garus to kijimonos,and much more!
Then a drgon turned into a hiddes creature that said "i am one forth of moo call me MOO2! Terance was like WTF and ran away with his friends to figure a plan. He triped over a disc he used the disc at the shrine to create a............

I NEED TWO MORE PEOPLE IN MY EPIC IF YOU WANT TO BE IN IT TELL ME PLZ

By Terance on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 02:39 pm:

part1 ch3
........................a grendel he decided to help. he said he knew someone named torey who would help us. He had a gitan when terance found him the gang decided to fight him.............

By Nizzie on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 12:47 pm:

Uh... If I could offer some constructive criticism... t really doesnt see like you're at all passionate about this peice... aybe you should take a break before coming back to it?

By Brick on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 06:28 pm:

Yes, try to put more detail in, you're jumping a lot. Also, things like 'WTF' probably should be written in full. One last thing, grammer. Lots more periods and commas and stuff needed.

By CHB on Thursday, January 1, 2004 - 01:15 am:

Yeah, and make another installment, this story has been dead for a year...

How about that...check dates fellas.

By Brick on Thursday, January 1, 2004 - 12:50 pm:

Oh yeah, I thought it was Nov. 2003... How embarrasing:p

By Terance on Friday, January 2, 2004 - 12:13 am:

Holy crap. I can't believe I used to type like that. Wow, I have matured alot since then....and learned better grammar.^_^;;

By CHB on Friday, January 2, 2004 - 11:02 am:

I hear ya man, I read over some of my earlier chapters and was like, "Wow, where the heck was my spellcheck?" :D